- Study space for groups and individuals.
- Microwaves and refrigerators.
- Support groups on identity, academic success, personal development, and cultural awareness.
- Culturally-focused books, magazines, films, and music.
- Information on jobs, scholarships, and community organizations.
- Culturally-focused clubs and organizations information (i.e. MEChA, Black Student Association, The Queer Connection, SURGE/AB540, Vietnamese Student Association, Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance, and more!)
- Nursing/breast feeding space for student parents.
- Space to hang out, relax and be yourself before and after classes.
- Friendly student assistants and full-time staff to answer questions and discuss ideas.
ALL absolutely FREE for you!